Last Updated: May 2023
TrackHero provides applications and services (Services) designed to help TrackHero customers (Customers) in the automotive and motorcycle experience industry manage their events, participants, and fleets from start to finish. Participants include any person who is a member or participant in an event organized and managed by a TrackHero Customer through TrackHero’s website and mobile application.
Personal Information is information that identifies or could be used to identify a specific person. Personal Information also includes information that relates to, describes, or could be linked to a specific person.
A. Personal Information TrackHero Collects
The specific Personal Information collected by TrackHero depends on the Services used, as described below.
- Personal Information Provided by Customers
TrackHero provides the ability for Customers to enter Personal Information about themselves, their employees, and Participants. Examples of the types of Personal Information Customers can provide include name, contact information, address, driver’s license information, credit card for fee processing, and participation in events or rentals organized by Customers
TrackHero may also receive information directly from Customers or prospective by email, text, or chat through the TrackHero website.
- Personal Information Provided by Participants
TrackHero’s Services include the ability for Participants to interact directly with the TrackHero Services by registering for events or rentals. Examples of the types of Personal Information that Participants may provide include their contact information, drivers’ license information, questions sent to TrackHero, payment information, information about participation in events or rentals, and communications with other Participants or Customers.
- Personal Information Collected from our Website and Services
When you access or use our website and Services, we use technologies, including cookies to collect information about your use of our website and Services (Tracking Technology), including cookies.
Cookies are text files stored your device. You can disable cookies (other than those necessary to deliver the Services), limit the types of cookies you allow, or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. Please refer to the help section of your individual browser for assistance in managing your cookie preferences.
TrackHero does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals sent by a browser.
Information we collect automatically may include:
- Device information such as your unique device identifier, web browser, operating system, and internet service provider;
- Session information such as what pages you visit, how long you visit a specific page, and pages that you go to after leaving our website;
- Location data such as your IP address and other information that allows us to determine the location from which you are accessing our website; and
- Transaction information such as when you create or register for an event, including name, address, and credit card information.
We also use internal and third-party technologies, such as Google Analytics, to obtain information about your use of our website and Services. Google Analytics may collect information such as how often you visit our website, what pages you visit, and what you sites you used prior to coming to our website. For more information on how Google Analytics operates and your opt-out rights relating to Google Analytics, please see the Google Analytics terms and conditions, which are available at https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/.
B. How TrackHero Uses Personal Information
We use Personal Information to:
- operate our business and provide our Services
- enhance and personalize the user experience
- communicate with Customers and Participants
- develop new Services
- troubleshoot and fix bugs or other errors
- provide updates
- detect security incidents
- market our Services
- other uses Customers and/or Participants consent upon notice from TrackHero
C. How TrackHero Shares Personal Information
TrackHero does not sell Personal Information.
We share Personal Information with Third Parties in the ways described below:
- Service Providers. We use Third Parties to collect or Process personal information for the purposes described in Section B, above. We require that any Third Party Service Provider use the Personal Information we provide only as necessary for TrackHero’s business purposes.
- Other Customers and Participants. We may provide your personal information to other Customers and Participants in order to offer you additional experiences or opportunities offered through the TrackHero Services.
- Disclosures to Protect TrackHero and Others. From time-to-time, we may disclose Personal Information if we believe doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with law enforcement or other legal requests, such as a court order or subpoena
- Protect our or any other person’s rights, property, or safety
- Enforce our policies and agreements
- Merger, Sale or other Asset Transfer. In the event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale, or bankruptcy, we may transfer Personal Information to the acquiring and/or new party
D. Where TrackHero Stores Personal Information
Personal Information we collect is processed and stored in the United States of America.
E. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use a variety of technical and administrative measures to protect your Personal Information. However, no computer system can be made 100% secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted over the Internet or stored with TrackHero. Therefore, we recommend you use care in deciding what information to share with us.
F. How Long TrackHero Stores Your Personal Information
We store your Personal Information as long as you maintain an account with TrackHero and/or TrackHero has a legitimate business or legal need to retain your information. If you close your account (or request that it be closed), TrackHero will delete your Personal Information unless TrackHero is contractually or legally required to maintain such information or if TrackHero reasonably believes that it is necessary to maintain your information to protect TrackHero’s or any other person’s legal rights. .
G. Information Regarding Children
TrackHero’s Services are not designed to be used by anyone under the age of 13. In addition, we only store information of individuals under the age of 18 when a parent, legal guardian or other authorized person (for example, a Customer) has provided the information or has provided consent to collection of the information. If we become aware that information concerning a person under the age of 18 has been provided to us without appropriate consent, we will delete that information or make it inaccessible (subject to any separate legal requirement to keep the information).
H. Your Data Privacy Rights
- Access, Correction or Deletion. You may correct or delete information within your account at any time through the Services. You may also request that TrackHero delete your account. We will honor requests to delete your information or account subject to any legal or contractual requirement that requires us to preserve the information. If your Personal Information has been provided to us by a Customer, you will need to request that the Customer delete your Personal Information from the Customer’s account.
- Opt-Out from Marketing Communications. From time-to-time, we may send you emails regarding the Services. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of emails we send to you. Please note, however, that you may not unsubscribe to emails that relate to operation of the Services, security alerts, system updates, and similar non-marketing communications.
- No Discriminatory Treatment. TrackHero will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any data privacy rights.
J. Governing Law.
K. Contact Us.