- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Retention Policy
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
You directly provide TrackHero with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Agree to use TrackHero at your organization. Your staff uploads the information of your customers into TrackHero for your organization to manage.
- Allow your customers to book reservations online using TrackHero’s embedded scripts on your website. Your customer’s information is then forwarded into your TrackHero dashboard.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
TrackHero collects your data so that we can:
- Process reservations for you and update your customer’s profiles.
- Aggregate data from the reservations happening within your Team’s dashboard for reporting functionality. We do not sell or distribute any information from your Team’s dashboard. That information is solely owned by the Team using TrackHero’s dashboard.
How do we store your data?
TrackHero securely stores your data within our encrypted databases under a complicated password.
TrackHero will keep your Team’s profile within our database until your Team wants to have their account deleted. Once deletion has been requested, all Team data, customers, vehicles, and reservations associated to that Team will be deleted from our database.
What are your data protection rights?
TrackHero would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request TrackHero for copies of your individual personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TrackHero correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TrackHero erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TrackHero restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TrackHero processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in on the devices you access TrackHero on.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TrackHero uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Tracking – TrackHero uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function properly as a result.
TrackHero keeps your filtered data for no longer than 30 days. Our rentention policy applies only to the data that is specifically requested and sent to you by our team. Our rentetion policy does not apply to the data within your dashboard since our database retains that information solely for your own use and reporting. If you request your Team’s dashboard to be deleted, we will also delete all accompanying customer, fleet, and event information.
How to contact us
Email us at: Kyle@TrackHero.io